Morning everyone, hope you all had a great start to the week. I have been busy planning and formatting my eCoaching packages (Coming Soon).
With that in mind today’s post is focusing on a breathing exercise that is great during stressful or anxious situations to really calm you down. I call it 5-5-5 breathing and it’s super easy to do.
Having a breathing technique to hand wherever you are can be vital for bringing down stress levels or calming you during an angry situation. So give this a go and see how it feels.
– Sit Comfortably and either have your eyes open or closed.
– Start your exercise by breathing in to the count of Five.
– Then hold your breath for a count of Five.
– Finally slowly breathe out to the count of Five.
– The. Repeat this sequence a few or several times until you feel calmer.
This technique is so easy it can be done anywhere at anytime. It can be done by breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth or in and out through just the nose or just the mouth whichever is most comfortable for you.
Have a great Tuesday whatever you are up to!
Love Charlotte Fay xx